This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Review] dx-4.3.2 (a.k.a. opendx) and dxsamples-4.3.2
- From: Harold L Hunt II <huntharo at msu dot edu>
- To: cygapps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: cygapps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 08:26:16 -0500
- Subject: Re: [Review] dx-4.3.2 (a.k.a. opendx) and dxsamples-4.3.2
- References: <3FD09FC2.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks for the vote and the review.
I will probably hold off on posting until I replace ImageMagick with
Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
"Harold" == Harold L Hunt, <Harold> writes:
Harold> I would like to contribute and maintain dx and dxsamples for Cygwin:
I vote pro. Compiles and installs fine on my system. Packaging looks good.