This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Generating setup.ini files [Was: Re: [ITP] ddd-3.3.8]
- From: Harold L Hunt II <huntharo at msu dot edu>
- To: cygapps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 17:08:19 -0500
- Subject: Generating setup.ini files [Was: Re: [ITP] ddd-3.3.8]
- References: <3FD14117.email@example.com> <3FD4CAE9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygapps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
Mark Blackburn wrote:
How do you generate setup.ini? Is there a script somewhere or do you
generate it by hand?
I use the 'upset' script that is contained in Cygwin's CVS tree. All of
the developers use this and it is the same script that creates the
setup.ini file for the Cygwin distribution.
I think that there is anonymous access to the tree that contains
'upset', but that question could be answered better by a search through
the mailing list archives, google, or by asking your question under a
new subject (but only if you are interested in actually creating
setup.ini files... most people are too busy to satisfy idle curiosity).
Hope that helps,