This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Vote status heads-up (Was Re: Pending Packages List, 2003-12-09)
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 12:08:21 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Vote status heads-up (Was Re: Pending Packages List, 2003-12-09)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 9 Dec 2003, Daniel Reed wrote:
> This is the list of pending packages as of Tuesday, December 9, 2003.
> Package: dx 4.3.2-1 [2003-12-05]
> Aye votes: Dr. Volker Zell [1/3]
> Status: Package available.
> HOLD-UPS: Not enough votes (need 2 more). Unresolved problems. No "good to go" review.
AFAIK, dx is an X package, and thus vote-exempt.
> Package: GraphicsMagick 1.0.4-1 [2003-12-07]
> Status: Vote-exempt. Package available.
> HOLD-UPS: No "good to go" review.
IIRC, Harold indicated that GraphicsMagick is offered as a non-X package,
and thus should be voted on (or, rather, he did for ImageMagick, and then
said that GraphicsMagick fully replaces that).
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton