This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New: libsmi 0.4.2
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 21:05:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: New: libsmi 0.4.2
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 09:02:58PM -0000, email@example.com wrote:
>I am pleased to announce the availability of libsmi 0.4.2 for the Cygwin
>Library to access SMI MIB information
>libsmi-0.4.2-1 is available from:
Not very informative.
>Please let me know if you have any problems with the packaging.
Have you noticed how other people do this?
How about going back and checking how this is supposed to be done?
The setup.hint file should be posted with the message.