This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Ann: EMacro 2.8.5
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 21:07:16 -0500
- Subject: Re: Ann: EMacro 2.8.5
- References: <3FD637E6.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 04:00:22PM -0500, Bruce Ingalls wrote:
>EMacro, an .emacs, which makes Emacs and XEmacs easy, is now available at
>Just add this to setup.exe's URIs.
Have you noticed how other people do this?
How about going back and checking how this is supposed to be done?
The setup.hint file should be posted with the message, among other