This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
emacro 2.8.5 open for voting
- From: bingalls at nj dot rr dot com
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:27:46 -0500
- Subject: emacro 2.8.5 open for voting
- Reply-to: bingalls at nj dot rr dot com
EMacro is a .emacs system that makes Emacs (and XEmacs) easy.
I posted the setup.hint in a previous email.
The install instructions are at
Most of you will find everything you need, by viewing the files at
I'm new at this, but I believe I have complied with all the submission requirements.
Did I miss a step, or is this as far as I can take it?