This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] xemacs: A powerful, highly customizable open source texteditor and application development system
- From: Joe Buehler <jbuehler at hekimian dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:01:37 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ITP] xemacs: A powerful, highly customizable open source texteditor and application development system
- Organization: Spirent Communications, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com> <20031212163819.GF3055@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: jbuehler at hekimian dot com
Christopher Faylor wrote:
o In the xemacs package there are two files in common with the standard emacs
How should I deal with them ?
I guess you should work this out with Joe Buehler. If they are the same in each
package then maybe we can break them out into their own package and one of you
can provide them separately?
Can anyone comment on how other distributions deal with this issue?
This was noted during the emacs package development. I moved the tags
stuff to a separate package, which I believe is not currently part
of the Cygwin mirrors.