This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Update: lftp 2.6.10
- From: Daniel Reed <n at ml dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 15:50:13 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Update: lftp 2.6.10
- References: <3FDE128D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On 2003-12-15T14:59-0500, Mark Blackburn wrote:
) I have updated the lftp package to the new vendor version 2.6.10. Please
) upload at your earliest convenience.
) HINT http://blackburn.homeip.net/cygwin-packages/release/lftp/setup.hint
Uploaded. Should I leave 2.6.9-1 as prev, or should 2.6.8-3 receive that
honor since 2.6.9-1 is barely 24 hours old? I might recommend 2.6.8-3 as
prev unless 2.6.9-1 included some critical fixes itself.
Daniel Reed <email@example.com> http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/ http://naim.n.ml.org/
There are people who do things and people who take the credit, and the
trick is to be in the first group; there is a lot less competition. --
Dwight Morrow, American Diplomat