This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] openldap-devel: Lightweight Directory Access Protocol clients and libraries
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 10:47:48 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ITP] openldap-devel: Lightweight Directory Access Protocol clients and libraries
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 04:31:14PM +0100, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
>I would like to contribute and maintain the static LDAP libraries and clients
>from the openldap package:
> * http://www.openldap.org/ (Homepage)
> * http://www.openldap.org/software/download/ (Download location)
>The libraries are needed for example to LDAP enable xemacs.
+1 from me.