This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] openldap-devel: Lightweight Directory Access Protocol clients and libraries
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 11:10:36 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [ITP] openldap-devel: Lightweight Directory Access Protocol clients and libraries
- References: <email@example.com> <20031217154748.GC3836@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 17 Dec 2003, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 04:31:14PM +0100, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
> >I would like to contribute and maintain the static LDAP libraries and clients
> >from the openldap package:
> > * http://www.openldap.org/ (Homepage)
> > * http://www.openldap.org/software/download/ (Download location)
> >The libraries are needed for example to LDAP enable xemacs.
> +1 from me.
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton