This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] openldap-devel: Lightweight Directory Access Protocolclients and libraries
- From: Eduardo Chappa <chappa at math dot washington dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 11:36:19 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [ITP] openldap-devel: Lightweight Directory Access Protocolclients and libraries
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
*** Dr. Volker Zell (email@example.com) wrote in the c-apps...:
:) I would like to contribute and maintain the static LDAP libraries and
:) clients from the openldap package:
:) * http://www.openldap.org/ (Homepage)
:) * http://www.openldap.org/software/download/ (Download location)
:) The libraries are needed for example to LDAP enable xemacs.
They are also needed for Pine. I will review your package tonight and try
to build Pine with your package. Hopefully things will go smoothly, if
not, I'll let you know what I find. In the mean time here's my 1/2 vote.
My other half possibly tonight :).
Thank you for doing this!