This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please upload: docbook-xsl 1.64.1-1
- From: Daniel Reed <n at ml dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:57:17 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Please upload: docbook-xsl 1.64.1-1
- References: <20031219211831.GF3740@tortuga.telka.sk>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On 2003-12-19T22:18+0100, Marcel Telka wrote:
) Please upload new docbook-xsl-1.64.1-1 files:
) and remove old 1.62.3-1 files.
Done and done; thanks for the update.
Daniel Reed <firstname.lastname@example.org> http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/ http://naim.n.ml.org/
It is so easy to miss pretty trivial solutions to problems deemed
complicated. The goal of a scientist is to find an interesting problem,
and live off it for a while. The goal of an engineer is to evade
interesting problems :) -- Vadim Antonov <email@example.com> on NANOG