This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Updated xerces-c 2.4.0-1
- From: Daniel Reed <n at ml dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 10:12:16 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: RE: Updated xerces-c 2.4.0-1
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On 2003-12-17T09:18-0800, Abe Backus wrote:
) The files uploaded appear to have the version 2.4.0-4 in them, when it
) should be 2.4.0-1
That's my mistake; I fixed the XSL, so it shouldn't happen again, but I am
not sure whether to rename 2.4.0-4 to 2.4.0-1 or just leave it.
For setup-gurus: Would renaming it cause everyone to re-download the package
as an "update"?
Daniel Reed <email@example.com> http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/ http://naim.n.ml.org/
"I don't believe in making something user friendly just for the sake of
being user friendly, though; if you're decreasing the users' available
power, you're not really being all that friendly to them."