This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: naim source packaging bug
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 11:05:01 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: naim source packaging bug
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mon, 22 Dec 2003, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> There is a bug in the naim-0.11.6.4-1-src.tar.bz2 source tarball on the
> mirrors: the build script is not executable in the tar file. No biggie,
> as it could easily be chmod'ed, but this should be fixed at some point.
Should've checked everything before firing off the e-mail. There's
another one: the script does "tar zxvf" on a .tar.bz2 file...
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton