This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [distcc] distcc 2.12 released
- From: Harold L Hunt II <huntharo at msu dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 23:46:35 -0500
- Subject: Re: [distcc] distcc 2.12 released
- References: <email@example.com> <3FE9188F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20031224044806.GA13259@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: cygapps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Tue, Dec 23, 2003 at 11:39:43PM -0500, Harold L Hunt II wrote:
This is great. Thanks for making a quick release to get this in. I
have repackaged the distcc package for Cygwin for this new release. Our
platform-specific patch now contains only our Cygwin README file and our
setup file; distcc now builds completely "out of the box" on Cygwin.
I just saw this and the cygwin-announce message for distcc. The last I
knew, John Morrison was the maintainer for distcc. I haven't seen any
announcement from him that he is giving up his maintainership duties.
I'd like this kind of thing to be rather formal. We're supposed to
be keeping track of who's doing what in the distribution.
John had asked me before if I wanted to take over the package, in
I guess I am formally requesting now: John, can I have distcc?