This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HEADSUP: cygserver now has MSG, SEM and SHM support
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 11:46:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: HEADSUP: cygserver now has MSG, SEM and SHM support
- References: <20031126111058.GE21540@cygbert.vinschen.de> <20040103150826.GA1588@tishler.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Jan 3 10:08, Jason Tishler wrote:
> I *very* sorry for the very sluggish response time. It is not a
No worries, I was on vacation, together with a flu, anyway.
> I am using cygwin-inst-20031231.tar.bz2 with cygserver from the latest
> CVS as my test environment.
Would you mind to try with the snapshot from 12-18 just for the sake
of testing without the latest signal changes?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.