This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Pending Packages List, 2004-01-23
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Andreas Seidl <seidlcw at gmx dot net>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:58:41 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Pending Packages List, 2004-01-23
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <401958B9.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 29 Jan 2004, Andreas Seidl wrote:
> As said in http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2004-01/msg00112.html the
> version is now 1.6-2, please change the package and the file names:
> >Package: ccrypt 1.6-1 [2003-12-14]
> > Problems: 21943853id2594709 most of the docs in /usr/share/doc/ except from /usr/doc/ccrypt/ccrypt.html
> > Status: Attained required 3 votes. Package available.
> > HOLD-UPS: Unresolved problems. No "good to go" review.
> This problem is resolved in the -2 version:
> $ tar tjf ccrypt-1.6-2.tar.bz2
> [snip usr/bin/*]
> [snip usr/share/*]
Hmm, why is there an empty /usr/doc, then? I don't think this should hold
up uploading package, but in the future versions, could you please remove
that and the empty /etc/postinstall? The latter might be addressed in a
near future version of the generic-build-script.
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton