Re: Documentation for Apache

Hallo David,

Am Samstag, 7. Februar 2004 um 01:30 schriebst du:

> Hi
>     Would it not be appropriate to package the <apache.org>/httpd/docs
> documentation?  I found myself needing it before I tried doing anything
> useful with Apache.
> Like many other packages, it could be a separate entry.

The Apache documentation is usually included in the distribution.
It is installed into the webroot so you can use your locally installed
and running Apache server to access it at http://localhost/manual/
which is in /var/www/htdocs/manual.

Gerrit
--