[ITP] par-1.51 - Greatly enhanced 'fmt' type paragraph reformatter.

sdesc: "Greatly enhanced 'fmt' type paragraph reformatter."
ldesc: "Greatly enhanced 'fmt' type paragraph reformatter by Adam
M. Costello. Can be used within vi or other editor to automatically
reformat text in a variety of ways. Perfect for use with email &
usenet messages as it correctly handles multiple levels of quoting
characters."
category: Text
requires: cygwin

An example:

       Before:

          /*   We the people of the United States, */
          /* in order to form a more perfect union, */
          /* establish justice, */
          /* insure domestic tranquility, */
          /* provide for the common defense, */
          /* promote the general welfare, */
          /* and secure the blessing of liberty */
          /* to ourselves and our posterity, */
          /* do ordain and establish the Constitution */
          /* of the United States of America. */

       After "par 59":

          /*   We the people of the United States, in      */
          /* order to form a more perfect union, establish */
          /* justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide */
          /* for the common defense, promote the general   */
          /* welfare, and secure the blessing of liberty   */
          /* to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain     */
          /* and establish the Constitution of the United  */
          /* States of America.                            */

a)

wget --non-verbose  \
  http://tierra.dyndns.org:81/cygwin/par/par-1.51-1-src.tar.bz2 \
  http://tierra.dyndns.org:81/cygwin/par/par-1.51-1.tar.bz2 \