Re: Please upload new package: TeXmacs-1.0.3.3-1

On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 10:16:45AM -0500, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>On Fri, 5 Mar 2004, Andreas Seidl wrote:
>
>> The TeXmacs package has acquired the necessary 3 votes and a good to go
>> review (http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2004-02/msg00158.html)
>> more than two weeks ago.
>>
>> So please upload at you earliest convenience:
>>
>> ----- begin -----
>> mkdir TeXmacs
>> cd TeXmacs
>> wget \
>> http://alice.fmi.uni-passau.de/~seidl/cygwin/release/TeXmacs/TeXmacs-1.0.3.3-1-src.tar.bz2
>> wget \
>> http://alice.fmi.uni-passau.de/~seidl/cygwin/release/TeXmacs/TeXmacs-1.0.3.3-1.tar.bz2
>> wget \
>> http://alice.fmi.uni-passau.de/~seidl/cygwin/release/TeXmacs/setup.hint
>> ----- end -----
>
>Andreas,
>
>There are other packages ready to be uploaded.  I'm not sure what's
>holding them up.  Perhaps Dan can take a look at his PPL database and see
>which packages are GTG and have 3 votes, and just upload them all...

Dan is going to be incommunicado for a while.  I offered this
information to the mailing list yesterday and just found out that my
outgoing email to sources.redhat.com was being blocked internally.
Grrr...

So, we'll need people with upload privileges to step in to help out.

>> I have an announcement message ready; Should it be sent (1-2 days after
>> upload) to cygwin-announce or directly to the cygwin mailing list with
>> [ANNOUNCEMENT] prefix?
>>
>> Andreas.
>
>Send it to cygwin-announce -- all mails from cygwin-announce are
>automatically forwarded to cygwin with the [ANNOUNCEMENT] prefix.

But wait for someone to announce that they've done an upload first,
please.

cgf