Re: [ITP] libart_lgpl-2.3.16

Bas schrieb:

> Op Fri, 4 Jun 2004 13:45:41 +0200 schreef Gerrit P. Haase
> in <59-1618967983.20040604134541@familiehaase.de>:
> [...]
> :  Libart is free software (all components are either GPL or LGPL).
> :  Libart is also available for commercial licensing. I own the
>                                                       ^^^^^^^^^
> :  copyright to the libart code base.
>    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> This will need some editing, as your name is not gonna be in
> setup.ini... It also might be an idea to mention the upstream
> website.

Yes, thanks, changed to:

setup.hint:
category: Graphics Libs
requires: cygwin
sdesc: "library for high-performance 2D graphics"
ldesc: "Libart is a library for high-performance 2D graphics. It is
currently being used as the antialiased rendering engine for the
Gnome Canvas. It is also the rendering engine for Gill, the Gnome
Illustration app.

Libart is free software (all components are either GPL or LGPL).
Libart is also available for commercial licensing. Raph Levien owns the
copyright to the libart code base, his website is
http://www.levien.com/libart/.

Libart supports a very powerful imaging model, basically the same as
SVG and the Java 2D API. It includes all PostScript imaging
operations, and adds antialiasing and alpha-transparency.

Libart is also highly tuned for incremental rendering. It contains
data structures and algorithms suited to rapid, precise computation
of Region of Interest, as well as a two-phase rendering pipeline
optimized for interactive display."

Download:

Binary 91kb:
http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/gtk+/libart_lgpl/libart_lgpl-2.3.16-1.tar.bz2