This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP-2] glib-2.4.2-1
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: "Dr. Volker Zell" <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 15:56:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITP-2] glib-2.4.2-1
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
> Here a windows popup box appears with glib-genmarshal.exe - Unable To
> Locate DLL
> The dynamic link library cygglib-2.0-0.dll could not be found in the
> specified path.
Forget the patch with the static library. Though it works for
glib-genmarshal it will fail later with gobject-scan which is more
problematic. Unless someone figures out how to build gobject-scan
statically I need to find another solution.
The simple solution would be to add all the paths where DLLs are created
in the buildscript so they will be available during build.