[ITP] gtk-doc (was: Re: [ITP-2] glib-2.4.2-1 (NOT YET))

Hi Yaakov,

> The build script needs a couple of changes; the patch is attached.  The
> rest of us don't have a working gtk-doc installation, so
> - --disable-gtk-doc is needed.  Note that the resulting glib2-doc tarball
> is half the size of yours, although the file list is the same AFAICT;
> not sure why.

Since I have gtk-doc installed and I'm the maintainer tobe I don't see
why it is needed to remove the flag.  However, it is not much more work
as I already have loaded on my plate to provide also a gtk-doc package
since it is a prerequisite to build gnome packages (at least for the CVS
versions).

Gerrit
--
=^..^=