[ITP] openjade-1.3.3-1 & OpenSP-1.5.1-1 was updated

Hello,

I have updated the openSP package, should run for you now without
requirements beyond the cygwin netrelease, what a waste of bandwith, I'm
sorry.

Old message (URL wasn't changed, check the md5sums!):

I want to contribute/maintain OpenSP, version 1.5.1.

Canonical homepage: http://openjade.sf.net/

Prerequisite for OpenJade.

Monolithic tarball because it is a stable production release.  In case
the API/ABI changes I'll provide a library/runtime package with the DLL.

setup.hint:
sdesc: "SGML parser, production release."
ldesc: "The OpenJade project provides a suite of tools and libraries
for validating, processing and applying DSSSL (Document Style Semantics
and Specification Language) style sheets to SGML and XML documents."
requires: cygwin libintl2 libiconv2

http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/opensp/OpenSP-1.5.1-1.tar.bz2
http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/opensp/OpenSP-1.5.1-1-src.tar.bz2
http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/opensp/setup.hint.opensp
http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/opensp/md5sums

New ITPed, openjade-1.3.3-1:

setup.hint
sdesc: "DSSSL processor, production release."
requires: cygwin OpenSP
ldesc:   "The OpenJade project provides a suite of tools and libraries
for validating, processing and applying DSSSL (Document Style Semantics
and Specification Language) style sheets to SGML and XML documents."

http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/opensp/openjade-1.3.3-1.tar.bz2
http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/opensp/openjade-1.3.3-1-src.tar.bz2
http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/opensp/setup.hint.openjade
http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/opensp/md5sums

Gerrit
--
$ make signature
make: *** No rule to make target `signature'.  Stop.