Re: cygwin 1.5.10: ImageMagick 6.0.3 binaries fail

Hallo Harold,

Am Mittwoch, 11. August 2004 um 08:34 schriebst du:

> Harold L Hunt II wrote:

>> Okay, it is fixed now.  There is a 6.0.4 version that is posted.  The
>> release notes explain the source of the problem (read: me).
>>
>> In addition, I installed jasper, lcms, and libfpx so support for these
>> was compiled in.  ImageMagick doesn't seem to do anything with libwmf...
>> is that correct?

> Hmm... oh, I see: libwmf support is not built in unless
> --with-modules=yes is used.  We have not been enabling module support in
> the past and I didn't enable it in this release so libwmf was ignored.
> Comments on whether we should be enabling modules?

Yes, of course, please include the modules (delegates).  There is also
libmng available (I'm currently updating libmng to 1.0.8), however I
don't know if there is support for libmng included in IM.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=