This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please upload: postgresql-8.0.0cvs-1 [test]
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 16:15:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: Please upload: postgresql-8.0.0cvs-1 [test]
- References: <4161ACAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Oct 04, 2004 at 10:03:54PM +0200, Reini Urban wrote:
>Note: maintainer change.
>wget -q -O - http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/publ/cygwin/postgresql/get.sh | sh
>Please mark this as experimental (test).
>Or am I supposed to add the setup.hint lines for test?
Yes. Just update the setup.hint file as you want. Remember that if you
add any curr, prev, or, test tag you have to add all of them.