This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please upload: postgresql-8.0.0cvs-1 [test]
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 23:05:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: Please upload: postgresql-8.0.0cvs-1 [test]
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <4161ACAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin-apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
> The tablespace feature is known to fail.
What does this mean exactly? (Link to docu should do it).