Re: [ITP] chere

Igor wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Oct 2004, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> > >Cannot you think of a better name than "chere"?
> >
> > I sort of like the whimsicalness of "chere".  The summary description
> > should make it clear what it does.
> FWIW, me too.  As in "Elle est très _chère_ aux coeurs de la communauté
> d'utilisateurs de Cygwin". :-D
> 	Igor

I'm subscribed by digest, and suspect this has broken threading... (I'll figure
this out eventually)

OK, I've already got a few fixes to the script. I'll add a -h hint to the Error
messages as Reini suggested.

As to the name, I'm really not bothered. If it is more useful to have a
descriptive name, I'll switch. But I like the fact that there are a multitude of
different ways you could conceivably pronounce it :)

In the meantime, I've verified that cmd, zsh, tcsh, bash and ash shells start in
the appropriate directory with rxvt. My cygwin install is 2+ years old at home,
so I haven't been able to check pdksh or xterm.

At the moment I'm a web pauper without any webspace; but I'm moving shortly and
the situation should be improving. Hopefully be able to post an appropriate
package early next week.

Do you Yahoo!?