This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mhash maintainer, heads up
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 10:48:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: Mhash maintainer, heads up
- References: <email@example.com> <20040925180729.GD15889@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Sep 25, 2004 at 02:07:29PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Sat, Sep 25, 2004 at 01:46:41PM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>>it seems there was the -mno-cygwin flag used for the mhmash library
>>build and it isn't a Cygwin version at all:
>>$ cygcheck /usr/bin/cygmhash-2.dll
>Ok. If this isn't corrected within a week, I'll be removing this
>package from the distribution.
It's been more than a week. AFAICT, the maintainer of this package is
not subscribed to the cygwin-apps mailing list. He's bcc'ed in this
I'll be pulling this package on Thursday unless someone steps forward
to claim it.