This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 19:16:18 +0200
- Subject: [ITP] mhash-0.9.1-1
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040925180729.GD15889@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <20041005144842.GE13719@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
Christopher Faylor schrieb:
On Sat, Sep 25, 2004 at 02:07:29PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Sat, Sep 25, 2004 at 01:46:41PM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
it seems there was the -mno-cygwin flag used for the mhmash library
build and it isn't a Cygwin version at all:
$ cygcheck /usr/bin/cygmhash-2.dll
Ok. If this isn't corrected within a week, I'll be removing this
package from the distribution.
It's been more than a week. AFAICT, the maintainer of this package is
not subscribed to the cygwin-apps mailing list. He's bcc'ed in this
I'll be pulling this package on Thursday unless someone steps forward
to claim it.
claim, claim... please don't pull.
I want to take over and maintain the cygwin version of mhash-0.9.1
It was probably just an oversight, because their DLL building
instructions are from the CYGWIN FAQ, just wrongly applied.
Builds out of the box after removing the mingw stuff.
I want to package it as single version (no mhash-devel), because both
are very small.
Will be ready for review tommorrow.