Re: [ITP] mhash-0.9.1-1

I want to take over and maintain the cygwin version of mhash-0.9.1
It was probably just an oversight, because their DLL building instructions are from the CYGWIN FAQ, just wrongly applied.
Builds out of the box after removing the mingw stuff.

I want to package it as single version (no mhash-devel), because both are very small.
Will be ready for review tommorrow.

well, today actually.

wget -q -O - http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/publ/cygwin/mhash/get.sh | sh

i.e.

http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/publ/cygwin/mhash/setup.hint
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/publ/cygwin/mhash/mhash-0.9.1-1.tar.bz2
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/publ/cygwin/mhash/mhash-0.9.1-1-src.tar.bz2

Files included in the binary distribution:

  /usr/bin/cygmhash-2.dll
  /usr/include/mhash.h
  /usr/lib/libmhash.a
  /usr/lib/libmhash.dll.a
  /usr/lib/libmhash.la
  /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/mhash-0.9.1.README (this file)
  /usr/share/doc/mhash-0.9.1/AUTHORS
  /usr/share/doc/mhash-0.9.1/ChangeLog
  /usr/share/doc/mhash-0.9.1/COPYING
  /usr/share/doc/mhash-0.9.1/INSTALL
  /usr/share/doc/mhash-0.9.1/NEWS
  /usr/share/doc/mhash-0.9.1/README
  /usr/share/doc/mhash-0.9.1/THANKS
  /usr/share/doc/mhash-0.9.1/TODO
  /usr/share/man/man3/mhash.3.gz

Port Notes:

----- version mhash-0.9.1-1 -----

Maintainer change. Fixed to be mingw independent. All tests PASS.