Re: libgeotiff-1.2.1-2

Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
Hello Charles,

+1 vote from me for libgeotiff (makes 3 IIRC, please upload). +1 vote for proj.

Would you ming to included also GEOS in this set of packages?
If so, +1 vote for geos.

????

Where did THIS come from? I ITP'ed these over a year ago; surely there's a statute of limitations on ITP's?

I've no objections to bringing my version up to the current upstream release and uploading them to sourceware, but geez...been trolling the list archives or what, Gerrit?

--
Chuck