Re: libgnomeprint problems

Yaakov schrieb:

> Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
> | I cannot get libgnomeprint to do what I expect it to do, printing to a
> | file.
> |
> | I'm getting an error:
> |
> | Module /.../cyggnoome-print-file.dll does not contains an init function
> |                                                 ^^^^^^^
> |                                          This is verbatim!
> |
> | I find nothing but the error message in the sources.
> |
> | I can continue to build applications, however if one tries to load
> | libgnome-print it will not work this way.

> I uploaded my libgnomeprint22 and libgnomeprintui22 for manual download:

It is even weird with your version, the transports are searched in
/usr/lib/libgnomeprint/2.8.0/modules but they are installed in
/usr/lib/libgnomeprint/2.8.0/modules/transports.

Do I need to have an init file entry somewhere so the plugins will be
found?

And when moving the plugins to ../ I get the same error as with my
version.

Hmm, maybe I use the wrong application to test it?  I'll ask the
provider of this application if there are known issues and try to build
another application which requires and uses libgnomeprint.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=