Re: GNOME progress report (with screenshot!)

Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:

| I think the six libs I packaged for you (GConf2, gnome-vfs2, libbonobo2,
| libbonoboui2, libgnome2, libgnomeui2) and my gnome-keyring,
| libgnomeprint22, and libgnomeprintui22 should be uploaded ASAP.  They're
| still at:
|
| http://cygwin-ports.sourceforge.net/install/temp/

That's in addition to libcroco06, of course.  Where are you holding with
your six?

I have usable binaries at my home box, point setup.exe to http://194.95.224.180/cygwin to install needed packages.

| But your 6 I forgot to put the setup.hint files up separately (they're
| in the source tarballs).  Then the next step is to package the desktop.

What are your plans with the desktop?

I'll take the build order list of needed packages and start now finalizing the packages not yet finished by you or me and upload everything step by step.

Gerrit -- =^..^=