Re: GNOME progress report (with screenshot!)

Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:

3) Packages installing scrollkeeper OMF files need this in their
postinstall script:

/usr/bin/scrollkeeper-update -p /var/lib/scrollkeeper -o \
/usr/share/omf/$(PACKAGE_NAME)

I got the /var/lib from the BLFS book; it recommends configuring
scrollkeeper-dependent packages with -localstatedir=/var/lib for this
reason.

Currently your scrollkeeper package is configure with /var as localstatedir, should we switch now, or leave it as is unless someone complains? I don't think that packages installing OMF files need to be /var/lib, just the postinstall script needs to know where the database is located. The OMF files are installed into /usr/share/omf anyway.

Gerrit -- =^..^=