setup.hint coreutils editing (was: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: coreutils-5.2.1-3)

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> I have uploaded coreutils-5.2.1-3.
>
> This package superseeds the packages fileutils, sh-utils and textutils.

Thanks Corinna.

Do you think we should edit the setup.hints of packages that call for
one or more of the old packages to now require coreutils directly?  I
realize the dummy packages in ZZZRemovedPackages already accomplish this
indirectly at the moment... but surely one day we would be better off
with no reference to old packages, no?

>From looking at setup.ini it appears that the following packages
reference in their Requires: line one or more of the three now obsolete
packages:

X-start-menu-icons
base-files
chere