Move nfs-server, emacs-leim out of test (was Re: 3 Packages always "Skipped")

Is it time to move the two packages below out of "test"?

I've made an empty package for regex so that it will do nothing but
delete any previous installation.

Should the other two packages become "curr"?  It's a little odd to have
a package with nothing but a test version.

cgf

----- Forwarded message from Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes -----

On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 11:54:26PM -0600, pedal2metal wrote:
> Hi,
>    I downloaded the latest full Cygwin packages on 1/3/2005.
> I was wondering why the following 3 packages are always "Skipped" unless
> you explicitly click the specific packages.  I don't want to download a
> package
> that isn't ready for consumption.  I've downloaded/installed everything else
> with no issues seen so far.
>
> The packages are:
>    emacs-leim
>    nfs-server
>    regex

The first two have only test ("experimental") versions available; the
last has only a backwards-compatibility ("previous") version.

You can manually inspect the setup.ini file downloaded to see details
like this.  Info for each package starts on a line "@ packagename".
There may be several versions listed for each package, optionally
preceeded by a "[prev]" or "[test]" line.  The packages you mention
don't have a current version before the [prev] or [test].