Proposal to add and maintain the epstool package

Hi,

I am interested in becoming a package maintainer for the package
epstool.  The
current version of upstream is located at
ftp://mirror.cs.wisc.edu/pub/mirrors/ghost/ghostgum/epstool-3.06.tar.gz
epstool is GPL'ed, and is available in Debian.

I have source and binary packages available, but am unable to test
setup.hint
due to the non-availability of upset.  The proposed setup.hint file is
as
follows (I copied ldesk from the Debian package):

++++++++
category: Graphics
requires: cygwin
sdesc:"Edit preview images and fix bounding boxes in EPS files"
ldesc:"Edit preview images and fix bounding boxes in EPS files.
Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) files may contain a preview to be used
by programs that can't interpret the PostScript code. epstool can
create and extract such previews. epstool can also calculate an optimal
bounding box for an EPS file."
++++++++

I find this small package very useful to use in conjunction with a
cygwin
version of gnu octave.  If I am successful in becoming a cygwin
maintainer for
it, I plan also to package gnu octave and related libraries for cygwin
(a much
larger project).