Re: [ITP] cvsutils

Corinna Vinschen schrieb:
On Jan 7 07:31, Eric Blake wrote:
I would like to add cvsutils to my growing list of maintained packages.
Debian lists it as stable, packages.debian.org/stable/devel/cvsutils.

sdesc: "CVS client utilities for offline work."
ldesc: "Client-side tools for interacting with CVS, performing useful
commands normally impossible when offline, with read-only CVS access,
or with slow connections."
category: Devel
requires: cygwin perl cvs ash

This is useful. Thanks for providing.

+1 from me. Packaging looks good to me.

+1 also. Packaging looks good to me. Package looks useful to me.

Maybe perl invocations have to checked/fixed for text-mode mounts.
PERLIO=crlf
Haven't tested that.
--
Reini Urban