This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
epstool 3.07 packaged for cygwin
- From: <antiskid56-cygwin at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:37:32 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: epstool 3.07 packaged for cygwin
- Reply-to: antiskid56-cygwin at yahoo dot com
Since I announced my intention to package epstool 3.06, upstream released 3.07.
I have uploaded binary and source packages for 3.07, as well as proposed
I checked that the binary runs fine, the documentation is properly installed,
the binary builds from the source, and the source patch recovers the upstream
distribution. I am using "Method One" of source packaging, ie, follow the
instructions in README to build the binary package.
Could you please check the source and binary packaging against cygwin
standards, and tell me whether it is OK.
James R. Phillips