This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [test] base-files 3.2
- From: "Pierre A. Humblet" <pierre at phumblet dot no-ip dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 18:13:31 -0500
- Subject: Re: [test] base-files 3.2
- References: <email@example.com> <20041208191128.GJ1735@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20041208210546.GC4081@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <email@example.com> <20041208212005.GE4081@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050102030808.GB16367@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <20050112225715.GB6121@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: pierre dot humblet at ieee dot org
Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 01, 2005 at 10:08:08PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> >On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 09:29:51PM -0000, John Morrison wrote:
> >>> Given my track record so far,
> >>Bah, given the amount of threads you participate in I think you are being
> >>too hard on yourself!
> >>> I think it would be best if someone else ok'ed these. :-)
> >>As you wish :)
> >Apparently no one has the time to test these files.
> >So, given the fact that we've apparently had one recent complaint about them
> >in the last few days, how about if we just upload the most recent version
> >and let the cygwin community figure out if they work or not?
> Hello? Is this ok?
> I don't want to upload anything without express permission.
FWIW, I did a diff for the new default profile file and didn't
see anything worrisome. The problem that popped up today
(Re: cygwin and mkpasswd unable to recognize a domain user)
is already fixed.