This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [test] base-files 3.2
- From: john at morrison dot mine dot nu
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 08:21:15 -0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: [test] base-files 3.2
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20041208191128.GJ1735@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <email@example.com> <20041208210546.GC4081@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20041208212005.GE4081@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <email@example.com> <20050102030808.GB16367@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <20050112225715.GB6121@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 01, 2005 at 10:08:08PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 09:29:51PM -0000, John Morrison wrote:
>>>> Given my track record so far,
>>>Bah, given the amount of threads you participate in I think you are
>>>too hard on yourself!
>>>> I think it would be best if someone else ok'ed these. :-)
>>>As you wish :)
>>Apparently no one has the time to test these files.
>>So, given the fact that we've apparently had one recent complaint about
>>in the last few days, how about if we just upload the most recent version
>>and let the cygwin community figure out if they work or not?
> Hello? Is this ok?
Humm, sorry, I was having server problems over Christmas/New Year - that
one must have slipped through the gap!
> I don't want to upload anything without express permission.
*shakes head* Granted! (You didn't really need to ask!)
Pierre did a check last night (thanks!) and thinks that it's OK :)
PS, do you need the URL's again?