Update: perl-Win32-GUI, perl-libwin32

I would like to maintain perl-Win32-GUI, the Win32-platform native graphical user interface toolkit for perl, and I want to take over maintainership for perl-libwin32.
We need a current perl-5.8.6 build.

perl-Win32-GUI was formerly in perl-libwin32-0.191, which I want to take over from Rafael Kitover.
He didn't react on three of my emails in the last months about this package, and he wrote in his README "If something breaks and I'm not around for any reason, please feel free to either fix it and do a Non Maintainer Upload (I won't mind, honestly) or drop it from the distribution."
Well, I want maintainership also, because apparently a new libwin32@perl.org mailinglist arrived suddenly after 2 years silence from ActiveState, and I want to put the growing number of patches upstream.

The two setup.hints are attached.

http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/publ/cygwin/release/perl-Win32-GUI/perl-Win32-GUI-1.0-1.tar.bz2 http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/publ/cygwin/release/perl-Win32-GUI/perl-Win32-GUI-1.0-1-src.tar.bz2

http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/publ/cygwin/release/perl-libwin32/perl-libwin32-0.191-2.tar.bz2

http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/publ/cygwin/release/perl-libwin32/perl-libwin32-0.191-2-src.tar.bz2

--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/
@ perl-libwin32
sdesc: "Perl extensions for using the Win32 API"
category: System Libs
requires: perl cygwin
ldesc: "Perl extensions for using the Win32 API.
Included modules: Win32CORE, Win32API::File, Win32API::Net, Win32API::Registry,
ChangeNotify, Clipboard, Console, Event, EventLog, File, FileSecurity,
IPC, Internet, Job, Mutex, NetAdmin, NetResource, ODBC, OLE, PerfLib, Pipe,
Process, Registry, Semaphore, Service, Shortcut, Sound, TieRegistry and
WinError."
@ perl-Win32-GUI
sdesc: "Perl Win32::GUI module"
category: System Libs