Re: Please upload: doxygen v1.4.2-20050410

"Hans W. Horn" wrote:

> Since this is my first contribution of this kind, please bear with me if I
> didn't get it all right off the bat.

Thanks again for offering to maintain this.  A couple of notes though:

The binaries in your package are still in /usr/local/bin.  They need to
go in /usr/bin.  Also, you included a manpage for doxywizard but there's
no binary for it.  It's also customary to include a Cygwin-specific
README that unpacks into /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/package-x.y-z.README that
contains basic notes about the port, who the maintainer is, and where
the upstream homepage is.

You didn't include any of the html documentation as the previous package
did.  That's of course your choice as maintainer but I find that the
manpage is really pretty lacking, it hardly says anything at all.

Brian