Re: [patch] manifest, and test release

Max Bowsher wrote:
Brian Dessent wrote:
So, I see that you have taken care of the markVisited() bug.

Almost. One more commit coming up to finish that one off. Everything I've committed so far has been things that I encountered whilst reviewing, rather than your change itself.

Done now.

 There's
that one, the proxy port one, and the "d.sh" postinstall one, all of
which still exist in the wild in current setup.exe no?

Yes, that is correct.

Actually, to correct myself, the "d.sh" one isn't in the wild. It was only broken on trunk for a while.

Max.