This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
State of ddd and cygipc package
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 17:46:11 +0200
- Subject: State of ddd and cygipc package
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
Since cygserver exists for quite some time now, I'm wondering why the ddd
package still references cygipc.
I'd like to ask the ddd maintainer to come up with a new package which just
uses the cygserver IPC stuff instead of using cygipc.
The next step would be to either move the cygipc package into the _obsolete
(aka ZZZRemovedPackages) group, or remove it entirely. In case of cygipc I
think that removing the package is the way to go.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.