Re: RFR: fftw-3.0.1-1

--- "Gerrit P. Haase" wrote:

> [...]However, having the option to install just the runtime for
> tools which need it is also nice, the import library and headers are
> about 400k which is harddisk space which can be saved then.

OK, so maybe we have three packages: fftw3 with runtime and info doc; fftw3-dev
with import library, headers, and "wisdom" utilities; fftw3-doc with additional
documentation (installed as per your suggestion).

Does that sound about right?

This is going to really help me develop my shell scripting chops ;)

Jim Phillips