Re: Please test and upload: ORBit/libIDL, libIDL2, ORBit2

Yaakov S wrote:

Yaakov S wrote:

Gerrit,

In order to make sure this goes smoothly, I'm laying this out step-by-step.

Ping?

Since I got problems with running the desktop I have not made much progress the last days. I also want to try to rebuild some packages which actually use IDL. Will upload then this evening or tomorrow.

Gerrit