Re: STL errors building setup with gcc 3.4.4 (Attn Gerrit)

(CC to main list for Gerrit's sake)

Brian Dessent wrote:

> I filed PR 22207 with the testcase.
>
> Oddly, the gcc-3.4 in Debian unstable does not emit the warnings:

Right.  So, two months later and not a single update on the PR.  It's
obviously Cygwin specific and I guess nobody has reproduced it yet.  I'm
going to try building a stock 3.4.4 without any patches and see if it
still fails, and if so I'll ping the gcc list.  If it does turn out to
be some of the Cygwin patches I'd be at a loss to track it down though.

For the case of setup.exe, I just checked in a patch that adds
-Wno-uninitialized as a workaround.

Brian