Re: PING Boost 1.33.0 package / take 2

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005, Lapo Luchini wrote:

Vaclav Haisman wrote:

PING...it's been five days.

Binary (well, ehm, I guess that could be called "docs" maybe) & devel packaging seems good, tough I didn't try to compile from source. I would have very much liked to test it with monotone but if you say that it doesn't compile I guess I'll wait a bit more (toooo little free time to experiment, in these days). BTW at least some time ago (0.19) it it seemed to have compiled, as there are some stats in the monotone-devel mailing list, and the poster don't refer to any special patch needed: *http://tinyurl.com/a6a4s*.
I am not completely sure but I think that Boost.Test in Boost 1.32 used to compile. Now it doesn't.

-- Lapo Luchini lapo@lapo.it (OpenPGP & X.509) www.lapo.it (ICQ UIN: 529796)

-- VH